Update Info (June 14, 2019): Update to latest stable Bootstrap 4 version (v.4.3.1).
We are always update our products to latest Bootstrap 4 version in maximum 30 days after Boostrap release new stable versions.
Complete system to manage your users: user registration (you can enable / disable in admin area), email verification, forgot password, reset password, user login.
3 users roles implemented: admin (global access), editor (can manage all articles) and registered users (manage own articles)
We make a simple, clean and optimised front-end theme based on Bootstrap 4 framework. SEO is very important for us so we optimised all pages for best experience for visitors and search engines.
With this feature, you can start a blog / articles website in just a few minutes.
Every website needs a contact page to interract with the visitors. We implement a powerful contact page with a contact form. Contact messages are managed in admin area. Alslo you can send a reply to message author directly in amin area.
In front-end homepage template we implement a slider carousel. Slides can be managed in admin area (add slide image, title, description, redirect url...)
- Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for.
- Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for.
Note to freelancers and creative agencies: You may charge your client for your services to create an end product, even under the Regular License. But you can’t use one of our Standard Licenses on multiple clients or jobs.
If your end product including the item is going to be free to the end user then a Regular License is what you need. An Extended License is required if the end user must pay to use the end product.
If you bought the product, you are allowed to edit copyright links to point to your website.
- Like all important CMS frameworks, PHP 7 is required (it doesn't work on old PHP 5).
- PDO extension enabled (it is enabled by default).
- MySQL database.
- Apache web server with ModRewrite (for htaccess support).
- Script can be installed on a root domain or subdomain but it works on any subfolder. It works on localhost too.