Update Info (June 14, 2019): Update to latest stable Bootstrap 4 version (v.4.3.1).
We are always update our products to latest Bootstrap 4 version in maximum 30 days after Boostrap release new stable versions.
Full Responsive layout - works on desktops, tablets and mobile phones. Mobile first optimised.
All our pages have clean and full valid code. No errors, no even warnings (tested on https://validator.w3.org)
Works on most major browsers including Chrome, Safari, IE9+, Firefox, Opera and Mocrosoft Edge.
Clean, modern design and elegant typography, HTML5 and CSS3 valid, SEO optimised.
We are always update our kit to latest Bootstrap 4 stable version in maximum 30 days after release.
Our experenced developers offer custom modification service, no matter how complex is your website.
Pages and components:
Pike Admin Template and Frontend template works fine on any PHP version (5 and 7). It works on localhost too.
Pike CMS Framework requirements:
- Like all important frameworks, PHP 7 is required (it doesn't work on old PHP 5).
- PDO extension enabled (it is enabled by default).
- MySQL database.
- Apache web server with ModRewrite (for htaccess support).
- Script can be installed on a root domain or subdomain but it works on any subfolder. It works on localhost too.
A license grants you a non-exclusive and non-transferable right to use and incorporate the item in your personal or commercial projects.
If you bought the product, you are allowed to edit copyright links to point to your website.
- Your use of the item is restricted to a single installation.
- You may use the item in work which you are creating for your own purposes or for your client.
- You must not incorporate the item in a work which is created for redistribution or resale by you or your client.
- The item may not be redistributed or resold.
This license must be purchased if you intend to license, sublicense, redistribute, or resell the final product.
- Your use of the item may extend to multiple installations.
- You may use the item in work which you are creating for your own purposes or for your clients.
- You may license, sublicense, redistribute, or resell the item if the item is incorporated into a larger work you have created or if you modify the item and resell the end product.